Chest Exercises at Home-Easy tips 2018
Chest Exercises at Home
When it comes to fitness, chest is the most important thing you consider. A broad fit chest is the dream of everyone. Going to a gym will definitely will lead you to an adorable chest. But, what if you have no time to go to a gym or you have no money to spend on the gym? Will you have to say bye to your dream? NO. Not when there are plenty of methods you can do at home to have the perfect chest. So in this article we are focusing on the chest exercises you can do at home to have the sexiest chest ever.
Before moving on to the workout, there are some important facts you should keep in mind.
- You should do this chest exercises at home schedule at least twice a week.
- When doing the workout do the reps back-to-back.
- Take about 1 minute rest before moving to the next exercise.
The home workout for the perfect chest
Rotational press-up – 20 Reps
- Start this with the press-up position and then lower yourself to one side.
- While doing this twist your body so that most of your weight comes to one shoulder.
- Press-up again and follow the same technique on the other side.
(This whole thing is counted as two reps.)
Shuffle press-up – 20 Reps
- Start with the press-up position; with one hand ahead of your shoulder and the other behind.
- Now lower yourself to the ground and press-up. (One rep completed)
- When you come to the top of the move, move your hands into the opposite positions.
- Now do the next rep.
Diamond press-up – 10 Reps
- Position your hands together under your chest (in a way that your index finger and thumb form a triangle).
- Now lower your body until your chest touches your hands.
- Press-up back to the starting position.
Gorilla Press-up – 10 Reps
- For this, you have to start with the press-up position.
- Now lower your body to the ground and press-up quickly.
- You should slap your chest quickly before positioning your hands to the starting position.
One-leg Press-up – 10 Reps
- While keeping your gluteal muscles tight, you have to raise one leg and do a press-up (Counted as one rep).
- Repeat this technique by switching the legs.
Now you have the perfect understanding on the workout schedule you can do for your chest. These steps are very easy and simple. You can easily do them at home during your free time. Follow these simple chest exercises at home and you will get an adorable chest soon.