Home Remedies for Hair Growth and Thickness-2018
Home Remedies for Hair Growth and Thickness
“A long and thick hair”; this is the dream of every girl.Home Remedies for Hair Growth and Thickness.Although there are plenty of artificial hair care products in the market, most of them don’t give any good results. Did you know that simple and easy home remedies have the magical ability of making your hair grow and make it thicker?
Home Remedies for Hair Growth and Thickness…
We all know that coconut oil is one of the best natural oils that help you to have a healthy hair. Coconut oil contains potassium. Potassium promotes the growth of your hair, helps to have a healthy scalp and also helps to repair damaged hair. Other than that coconut oil prevents you from dandruff too. By doing a coconut oil massage twice a week, you will get a longer and thicker hair.
- Warm up some coconut oil.
- Apply on your scalp and gently massage.
- Leave on overnight and wash off your hair in the next morning.
Protein is very much essential for a thick and strong hair. Egg is the best source of protein you can use for hair growth. It is better you can have an egg treatment once or twice a week.
- Take one or two eggs (this depends on the length and the volume of your hair) and beat well.
- Apply eggs on your wet hair.
- Leave for 30 minutes and rinse off your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo.
- Separate the egg yolk and mix with one tablespoon of hair oil (any natural oil you like).
- Apply the mixture on your scalp and gently massage.
- Leave for 30 minutes and wash off your hair.
It has the potential of growing your hair and making it much thicker. Avocado moisturizes your hair. This adds an extra volume to the hair and increase the thickness. Avocado is rich in Vitamin E, which promotes hair growth.
- Mix one mashed avocado, one mashed banana and one tablespoon of olive oil together.
- Apply the mixture on your scalp, leave for 30 minutes and rinse off.
For better results, use this avocado mask once a week.
When it comes to long and thick hair, castor oil is something you can never forget. Castor oil has a high viscosity. This coats your hair strands and prevent from falling. Vitamin E and fatty acids in castor oil, promotes hair growth too.
- Mix equal portions of castor oil and coconut oil together and heat.
- Apply the mixture on your scalp and gently massage in circular motions.
- Comb your hair smoothly. This will help to evenly distribute the oils throughout the hair.
- Wrap your hair with a towel.
- Leave for one hour and shampoo your hair.
Aloe Vera removes the dead cells on your scalp and stimulates hair follicles for better growth. On the other hand, aloe vera moisturizes your hair, preventing it from drying.
- Extract fresh aloe vera gel from the leaves.
- Apply the gel on your scalp and hair and massage gently.
- Leave for an hour and wash your hair with mild shampoo.
For better results, do this at least twice a week.
As you can all these home remedies are easy and cheaper. Plus all these methods are 100% natural. So, try some of these home remedies at home and enjoy a long and shining thick hair.