How to Grow Black Hair Faster Naturally Home Remedies-2018
How to Grow Black Hair Faster Naturally Home Remedies
How to Grow Black Hair Faster Naturally Home Remedies?Hair is a precious jewel for all the ladies. We will do anything to have a shiny, long, thick, black hair. But, with your daily busy schedule, you will have no time to take care of your hair. Take one minute and go in front of the mirror and check your hair. Is it healthy, shining and black as it was? You will be surprised to see that your hair has turned brown and you no longer have a shining black hair. There’s nothing to fear as this is normal. Environmental conditions, dust, exposing to sun, stress and food vanishes the shiny black appearance of your hair. But, you will love to get it back, right? So here are some home remedies to grow black hair faster.
Onions are rich in sulfur, which promotes fast hair growth as well as helps to remove infections from your scalp. In addition to that onion enhances the rate of collagen production. This increases the growth of black hair.
- Take onion slices and rub on your scalp or prepare onion juice and apply on your scalp and gently massage.
- Leave for 20 minutes and rinse off your hair.
Green tea is an efficient home remedy for fast black hair growth. Anti-oxidants in green tea promote the growth of your hair and give it a black shine.
- Prepare tea using green tea leaves.
- Apply he warm solution (make sure the solution is not so warm) on your scalp.
- Leave until the scalp is dry and rinse off with cold water.
High protein levels in eggs helps you to get your black hair back faster. Better results can be obtained by applying this egg mask twice a week.
- Shampoo your hair and clean it well.
- Beat one or two eggs well.
- Apply the mixture on your scalp and hair.
- Leave for 5 minutes and rinse off well.
Beer is rich in Vitamin B and natural sugars. These nutrients help to add an extra volume to hair, make it grow faster and shine in black.
- After you condition your hair, apply beer on your scalp and hair (keep in mind to use beer which is at room temperature).
- Then rinse off with plain water.
05.Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is used as a good final rinse for your hair. Nutrients in this increase the growth rate of your hair. Also apple cider vinegar helps to prevent you from dandruff.
- Mix one apple cider vinegar with ½ cup of water.
- Rinse your hair with this mixture after your wash off your hair.
Potato juice helps to grow your hair very quickly and make it black more than ever. Vitamin A, B and C in potatoes increase your hair growth.
- Blend potatoes and extract the juice.
- Apply the juice on your scalp and hair and gentle massage.
- Leave for 15 minutes and wash off your hair.
So ladies, why don’t you give a try to these super-fast black hair growing home remedies? Don’t forget to leave us a comment.